Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Steamy love scene...Check :-))

So it took longer than an hour, but I did it.  I made it through my first real love scene.   I think I will be able to move forward from here!  I don't know what I was afraid of, LOL.  Here's a little taste.  Hope you enjoy!

     "You taste like honey," he paused, looking up and meeting her gaze for a moment before delving back. She felt his finger slide out and then his arms wrap around her hips from underneath.  His hard muscled arms held her very still as he began to suckle the small hidden nub between her legs.
     Exquisite pleasure shot from her sex straight to her womb.  It felt as if her entire body was contracting.  Tonia inhaled quickly and moaned as an unfamiliar pressure built within her.  What was he doing?
     "Byron..." she called out softly as her body continued to shudder.  He responded to her moan with renewed vigor and suckled hard.  She tensed and screamed as waves of ecstasy rolled through her.  It felt as if her entire body was exploding from the inside out.........
   
Mmmm....sounds good to me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment