Sunday, September 25, 2011

Slow month...

So I'm very disappointed.  I've barely written anything these last few weeks, but I'm not quitting.  I got back in there today and started working on my next chapter.

I think life is really weighing me down right now.

My daughter has been ill for nearly two weeks and my husband and I have been in and out of doctor's offices and the hospital.  Thank the Lord she is starting to feel better.... Needless to say we will not be having any more shots for a while, especially the flu shot.  The ER doctors said she had a terrible reaction to it.

Then my husbands job has been really slow and he has been looking for a new one, so money has been scarce.  Praise the Lord, he found a new job, benefits, salary, and all, but he doesn't start until October.... So stretching the pennies until then.

Then my mom found out this last week that she is getting laid off from her job.  That's been really hard.

So anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that writing has been kinda squelched and I'm just here letting you know that I'm picking myself up by my bootstraps and moving forward.

Go me!

2 comments:

  1. Well wishes and prayers for you and your family, Krystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and prayers sent your way!
    I understand life gets overwhelming and sometimes you can't write like you want and need to.

    You can do this, Krystal.

    Hugs,
    Tambra

    ReplyDelete