Sunday, May 20, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday #3



           “You’re sure you have to do this open house thing?   I vote for staying and peeling you out of your clothes piece by piece.”
            She snorted out a laugh and rubbed a little lip-gloss along her bottom lip.  “I have to go, Robert.”
            “Well then, peeling to commence after the open house,” he replied with a wide grin.
            “You are terrible.”  

Hope you enjoyed a little peek at Robert Corvin, the hero of my upcoming novella.  The man can't keep his hands off his soul mate. *giggle*  Have a fabulous Sunday and click on the 6SentenceSunday picture above to link back to more great sites.

9 comments:

  1. Well, you're certainly right about not wanting to keep his hands off her! He's a ready Freddy! And that comes across so well in these six. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 6!
    Who would want to have his hands kept off? Seriously, lol. He sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, very cute. I agree with Anya, he does sound like a lot of fun.

    I bet your heroine thinks of nothing else but the hero during the open house, hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nice six. He sounds playful and fun. I like him already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT dialogue! I love their teasing--Robert sounds like a fun guy.

    ReplyDelete